Peter's Carolina BBQ Shrimp Saute
Peter's Carolina BBQ Shrimp Saute'
Serves 4 - 6
1pound Peeled and De veined Shrimp
3 tbsp Butter
½ cup Garlic- minced
¼ cup Peters Western Style Simmering Sauce
salt and black pepper to taste
Butter or Cooking Oil as needed
- 1.Season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
- 2.Heat a saute' pan over medium high heat.
- 3.Add butter and melt, add onions and garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- 4.Add in the shrimp and Peters Carolina BBQ western style sauce.
- 5.Simmer and sauté for 4 minutes until the shrimp are firm.
- 6.Serve over steamed rice with a salad as an entree with toasted French bread for an appetizer.